Nation’s prime channel, Star Plus has always been in its top game with a variety of offerings to the audiences over the years. Always keeping up with the evolving audience and delivering the highly entertaining shows, Star Plus has always made sure to bring new and the best to the audience!
Recently, the channel delivered a back to back trail of hit shows which also shone bright more with the unique ideas to launch their shows. Testimony of the same are the recent shows that got launched and marked as one the best launches in the television world and history of Indian television.
Let’s have a look at all the successful launches delivered by Star Plus:
1. Ek Bhram…Sarvagun Sampanna – Star Plus launched the show at the 1000 years old ‘Saas-Bahu’ temple as the show was based on an unconventional concept of an anti-heroine protagonist.
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum – The show witnessed the amazing concept of Star Plus bringing actors and real life surgeons together for a unique show launch on one platform.
- Nach Baliye – Couples who participated in Nach Baliye 9 went club-hopping across Mumbai in a limousine as part of a promotional event and totally became the buzz and glam eve!
4. Sanjivani – The first look of the show was launched on the National Doctor’s Day. Also, ‘Thank You Doctor’ campaign also created a lot of buzz. Not only this, but Sanjivani became the very first show to have a special screening of the pilot episode.
- Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka – The show becomes the first-ever television show to be launched at the regal and magnificent Pataudi Palace.
Star Plus definitely, knows what today’s audience wants and has delivered the best shows with larger than life concepts and unique show launches over the years while continuing the streak.