By Subhojit Ghosh.
Diwali is the festival of lights and these lights are said to be the reason which would brighten our lives further to a new level. And when such ‘brightening’ messages come pouring in from our favorite B-Town Celebs, it definitely lights up our festival a lot more.
On the occasion of Diwali, here’s what our favourite Bollywood Stars tweeted for their fans and well wishers.
1) Madhuri Dixit Nene- Let’s celebrate the festival of light in its true sense! ✨ Wish you all a very #HappyDiwali May your life forever be joyous & bright! 💛✨🎊
2) Akshay Kumar- The mood is festive and happy, post the Diwali puja in the office today. Here’s wishing you all a safe and very #HappyDiwali from us ✨✨✨
3) Priyanka Chopra- Diwali… The festival of lights that celebrates the victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance. Wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali… hope you’re spending it with loved ones!
4) Sunil Grover- Happy Diwali. I am celebrating 50 percent of it on what’s app! 5 percent on social media. 25 percent on calls. Hope this Diwali your mobile battery is charged too!!
5) Anushka Sharma- Happy Diwali to all . Hope you all find the light in you . Be happy , be kind, be safe . ✨🙏💜
6) Madhur Bhandarkar- May the divine light of Diwali shine with peace, prosperity, happiness and good health in our life. Happy Diwali!
दीपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।🙏
7) Twinkle Khanna- Happy Diwali! May your world be filled with love and laughter. #diwali2018
8) Rajkummar Rao- Happy Diwali guys ✨✨❤️
9) Anil Kapoor- May this Deepavali fill your home with happiness, and may the coming year provide you with everything that brings you joy! Let’s make this Diwali joyous and bright by celebrating the festival of lights in its true sense! #HappyDiwali
10) Sonakshi Sinha- Happy Diwali everyone! May you receive all the love and light in the world that you deserve ✨ #diwali2018 #happydiwali
11) Kajol- Wishing everyone a light filled bright happy prosperous Diwali. Let the light in your houses echo in your hearts and let’s light up the world with our positivity instead of crackers 😉
12) Yami Gautam- Let this Diwali be a little more compassionate, a little more friendlier for our little friends. Have a good one you all! #HappyDiwali 🎆