It’s 14th February. Valentine’s Day. A day which is celebrated around the globe to celebrate the power and unity of love and affection. But unfortunately certain cringe elements of the society who don’t understand the value and meaning of ‘love’ end up engaging themselves in acts of terrorism which is enough to bring the entire nation in a standstill.
It is exactly something like this that happened today at Pulwama where our CRPF jawans were attacked and killed which left the entire country in shock. So in a day when you expect your favorite celebrities to talk about love and affection, such is the misfortune that instead of that, they or even us, we are having to discuss on a shocking and shameful act of terrorism.
Bollywood celebrities tweeted and spoke about their feelings on this attack.. Here’s taking a look as to who wrote what!
1) Madhur Bhandarkar – Saddened to here about the cowardly and heinous attack on #CRPF convoy in #Pulwama today. My deepest condolences to the families of our brave Jawans who were martyred. Prayers for the speedy recovery of the injured.
2) Akshay Kumar – Numb beyond belief at the dastardly terror attack on #CRPF soldiers in #Pulwama. May God give peace to their souls, and strength to their grieving families. Wishing the injured a speedy recovery. We can’t let this be forgotten.
3) Anupam Kher – Deeply Saddened and so angry to know about the cowardly attack on @crpfindia convoy in #Pulwama. My heart goes out to the members of the family who have today lost a SON, a BROTHER, a HUSBAND or a FATHER. Prayers for the speedy recovery of the injured.
4) Abhishek Bachchan – Such terrible news coming from #Pulwama. Today when people are celebrating love, hate raises it’s ugly head too. My thoughts and prayers for the martyrs and their families.
5) Mohit Raina – Rest in Peace,brave sons of India. When will they realise there is no FREEDOM because there is no SLAVERY.Just being played by few self centered,greedy people with malicious intentions.Loss of life is just pure loss of life.Hope someday sense will prevail
It’s indeed a sad and shameful day for the country and we at CineSpeaks send our condolences to the families who suffer loss of lives today! Rest in Peace the lost souls! God bless your souls.
BY SUBHOJIT GHOSH.